The Victorian 4 Panel Bi-Fold door is a beautiful door in the white doors category. The door has a solid wood core that ensures its durability. The door can easily withstand the daily rigours and stay strong for years. It is suitable for small areas and closets.
If you want to install a high-end product in the house, then the Victorian 4-panel bi-fold door is your best bet. The door is made from FSC-certified materials. So, you can be sure of its quality and performance.
The door has a white primed coating, and with the help of a peel and paint system, you can easily apply the coating of your choice. The unglazed door provides the privacy you need between rooms. The door design also ensures flawless sound and air insulation.
One of the drawbacks of glazed doors is that heat is lost from the glass panels. The Victorian 4 panel bi-fold door does not have any glass panels and keeps the heat locked inside, thus reducing the heating bills.
The door comes with lock blocks on both sides of the door, ensuring privacy and security. The design also comes in panelled and fire variants. So, if you want to add a Victorian-themed door to the house, look no further than this 4-panel bi-fold door. You will get a 10-year defect warranty with this door.
XL Joinery Victorian 4 Panel Bi-Fold White Moulded Internal Door Features:
- Construction From Highest Quality Wood Hollow Core
- Modern Bi-Fold Design Suitable For Contemporary Houses
- Best For Congested Places inside Home Like Closets, Wardrobes, Cupboards
- It comes in White Primed Edges And White Colour
- Unfinished And Unglazed Door Offers To Apply Paint And Stain And Finishing Polish
- Traditional 4 Panels Styling Adds A British Victorian Style To Home Decor
- FSC® Compliance Product Ensures Highest Quality Graded Input
Where to Buy Victorian 4 Panel Bi-Fold Door:
Victorian 4 Panel Bi-Fold is a multipurpose door made from high-quality solid core wood. You can install this white door in tight spaces and enjoy a Victorian look at home. To buy, you can contact Internal Doors UK.