The XL Joinery Shaker Bi-Fold Oak Internal Glazed Door with Clear Glass is part of the extensive range of matching paneled, fire, and glazed doors. These are available to ensure this door can be mixed with other door types to create a consistent look within the home. The Shaker internal oak door is available in this glazed Oak Bi-Fold design. Featuring oak veneer for an authentic shaker style finish and finished with clear glass to ensure that the natural timber grains are visible through the glass.
This Glazed Oak Bi-fold Door is perfect for adding some well-needed natural light to areas that might be limited for space and cannot fit a full-sized door, like cupboards, closets, and wardrobes. These shaker oak doors have standard core construction, and these doors are unfinished ready to stain or paint. Trimming in these doors is allowed up to 8 mm from each side. These unfinished oak Shaker Bi-fold doors are an ideal solution for those tighter spaces or where you do not have the space to open or close off the opening you have fully.
Shaker Bi-Fold Oak Internal Glazed Door Features:
- A glazed Oak Bi-Fold design is offered in the Shaker internal oak doors.
- The XL Joinery Shaker Bi-Fold Oak Internal, Glazed Door with clear glass, comes in a wide range of doors; fire and glazed doors with matching panels.
- The Glazed Oak Bi-fold Door is ideal for being used because it does not have enough light sources and can’t fit a full-sized door.
- This Glazed Oak Bi-fold Door comes with a standard core construction, and they are unfinished, providing room for trying different stains or paints.
- There is a room of 8mm trimming on each side of these doors.
- • Finished with transparent glass to allow the natural wood grains to be seen through the glass and oak veneer for an authentic shaker-type finish.
- These unfinished oak Shaker Bi-fold doors from XL Joinery are perfect for smaller areas.