Malton with raised mouldings internal oak door with clear bevelled glass is an elegant and practical option for traditional buildings. The solid core door is available in a standard thickness of 35 mm. Moreover, the colour is natural oak, and it intensifies elegance.
In addition, clear bevelled glass is installed. The same was toughened for safety assurance under BS EN 12150. The bevelled glass offers a sleek and stylish appearance, and it allows natural light to pass inside the rooms effortlessly. Furthermore, custom sizes are available.
Manufacturers ensure the quality of solid core oak veneers in making stylish doors. All materials pass through the FSC® certification custody chain. Natural oak application over the detailed raised mouldings and fielded panels add beauty.
Furthermore, the manufacturers offer a 10-year defect guarantee against these high-quality doors to fit your traditional setups. In addition to that, you can adjust the bevelled glass up to 8 mm of trimming to accommodate the Malton with raised mouldings internal oak door with clear bevelled glass.
XL Joinery Malton With Raised Mouldings Oak Internal Glazed Door with Clear Bevelled Glass Features:
- Solid Oak Core Construction Gives Strength And Durability
- Best For Traditional Settings In Terms Of Elegance And Detailed Design
- Unfinished Look In Natural Oak Colour Open For Final Touches
- Glazing Available That Secures The Doors From Moisture And Weather Damage
- Clear Toughened Bevelled Glass Ensures Safety Under BS EN 12150
- FSC® Certified Product Under The Complete Chain Of Custody
- 10 Years Defect Guarantee By Manufacturer
Where to Buy Malton with Raised Mouldings Internal Door:
Malton with raised mouldings internal oak door with clear bevelled glass perfectly fits traditional offices and houses. The oak colour adds elegance to the environment. Moreover, the door elevates the elegance of your space. You can reach out the Internal Doors UK for the best rates and buying experience.