The Forli pre-finished internal white door with clear glass combines a stunningly smooth white finish with contemporary aluminum inlays for an ultra modern look. Choosing a pre-finished white door saves time and hassle when it comes to installing, as it is already fully finished and ready to hang. The clear glass lets natural lighting flow into any space, producing an ultra-modern look. They mix a stunning, clean white surface with elegant aluminum inlays for a highly modern design. They are also available as fire doors or standard paneled doors, allowing you to maintain a uniform appearance throughout your house.
These doors have an engineered design for increased strength, stability, and performance. This product feature engineered components, such as laminated timber, MDF, or particleboard, in the interest of environmental concerns and increased performance. They have been completed because they are not bare untreated wood. Once hung, they only need a final topcoat to offer you the chance to get your interior design exactly perfect. These white internal doors can complete the look of any space when it comes to remodeling or decorating your house. This door has genuine aluminum strips, and clear toughened safety glass is used for the glazing.
XL Joinery Forli Pre-Finished Internal White Door with Clear Glass Features:
- The fully finished Forli style glazed doors are simple yet stunning, and choosing a pre-finished white door will save you time when hanging them.
- XL Joinery Forli pre-finished white internal glazed doors with clear glass combine a beautifully smooth white finish with contemporary aluminum inlays for an ultra-modern look.
- The Forli White door is fully finished in satin white and is ready to hang.
- The XL Joinery Forli Pre-Finished Internal White Door with Clear Glass is ideal for more modern properties since it is constructed with enhanced stability, performance, and strength.
- The lipping enables up to 6mm of trim to be removed from all corners of the door, and the design includes toughened safety glass that meets BS EN 12150.