The solid core of the Andria Internal Oak Door with Raised Mouldings makes it a perfect fit for modern homes. A-grade oak veneers are also installed in these oak doors to add to their beauty. The door comes with no glazing options but the durable built of the door makes up for this shortcoming. Furthermore, the materials used follow the FSC® certification.
Andria Internal Oak Door with Raised Mouldings comes in oak wooden unfinished looks with a smooth surface, and can be beautified with the help of additional coatings. The design of this traditional door has 2 panels with raised modules which gives an excellent contemporary and classic touch to doors. These doors are made from high-quality wood with raised and fielded panels providing a touch of elegance that will enhance your home’s aesthetic appeal.
The manufacturers offer a 10- year defect guarantee against these high-class and beautiful Andria Internal Oak Door with Raised Mouldings.
XL Joinery Andria Internal Oak Door with Raised Mouldings Features:
- Engineered Construction For Durability, Stability And High Performance
- Solid Core With A-Graded Oak Veneers
- Available In Natural Oak Colour Offers Wooden Touch In Home Décor
- Unfinished With Smooth Surface Offers An Opportunity To Apply Final Coat
- Traditional 2 Panelled Door Design Offers Traditional Look
- Comes Standard Door Density
- 10 Years Manufacturer Defect Guarantee
- Ideal For Internal Use In Home
- FSC® Certified Product With Custody Chain
Where to Buy Andria Internal Oak Door with Raised Mouldings Doors:
The Andria internal oak door is a solid core door made from FSC® certified materials. This unfinished door is available in natural oak colour. You can use this door to enhance the beauty of your home. Buy high-quality home and office doors from Internal Doors UK at reasonable rates.