XL Joinery Suffolk Essential FD30 Fire Door. The same timeless design as our Suffolk Original, but for those working on large scale projects or with economy in mind.. The same timeless design as our Suffolk Original, but for those working on large scale projects or with economy in mind.
A beautiful six panel cottage-style door, with engineered construction and a solid core to offer better sound insulation and heat retention than budget imitators. We use V grooves to ensure a matched oak veneer throughout. Supplied unfinished, ready for you to apply the stain or colour of your choice.
- XL Joinery Suffolk Essential FD30 Fire Door
- The same timeless design as our Suffolk Original, but for those working on large scale projects or with economy in mind.
- Hand matched Oak Veneer
- 4.4mm hardwood timber lippings on all 4 edges
- XL Joinery V-Groove Oak inserts
- 6 Vertical Panels (24 and 626mm wide door has 5 panels/ 21″Â and 526mm door has 4 panels/ 18″ door has 3 panels)”
- Available in a wide range of sizes, glazed and fire doors including Metric and Imperial Sizes.
- Engineered construction for consistent strength and stability
- High screw holding strength to ensure secure fitting of hinges, latches and handle
If you are not happy with your order, we’ll be happy to provide you with a refund.
You are entitled to a refund up to 7 days after receiving your brand new door. All you have to do is get in touch with our support team and we’ll be here to support your refund request.
Note: Express delivery fees will not be refunded.
We want to have your door delivered as swiftly and safely as possible. All of the details and pricing regarding our delivery service can be viewed below.
Please provide your contact details for your delivery and also a phone number so we can contact you to arrange the delivery. Please see below for delivery charges and also target delivery timescales dependent upon your postcode location. We use a variety of couriers based on how many doors have been ordered, where your location is and which speed of service you would prefer. The target for standard delivery is between three and five working days. We deliver to UK Mainland addresses only. If you are overseas we can ship to a mainland freight forwarder of your choice.
Express Delivery – 1/2 Working Days
We also express delivery service if you wish, at a supplementary cost of £59.00 per consignment on top of the standard charges detailed below.
We can deliver via express delivery as long as we’ve received your payment by 11:30 AM on the day of your order. Orders paid after 11:30 AM on a Friday cannot be delivered until the following Tuesday.