XL Joinery Suffolk Statement 100% Solid Oak Internal Door. A truly luxury option with unsurpassed sound insulation, and a striking piece to complement any style of decor.. Back to where it all began, with a solid oak version of our popular Suffolk Original. Supreme craftsmanship and a celebration of the form and finish of natural A-Grade white oak.
A truly luxury option with unsurpassed sound insulation, and a striking piece to complement any style of decor. The warmth and texture of real wood, and the trust and solidity that goes with it. A door to be celebrated.
- XL Joinery Suffolk Statement 100% Solid Oak Internal Door
- A truly luxury option with unsurpassed sound insulation, and a striking piece to complement any style of decor.
- 100% Solid Oak Timber
- Hand selected timbers enhances the natural appearance of the door
- Engineered construction using 3 layers of real oak: Components are glued, compressed and laminated together.
- Constructed for strength, this gives greater dimensional stability, minimizing the expansion and contraction that is characteristic of non-engineered wood
- No Lippings: All edges can be trimmed up to 20mm each
- XL Joinery V-Groove
- 6 Vertical Panels
- Suitable for interior use
- Ready for Stain or Paint
- Can be finished with XL Colours
- Available Made to Measure with XL Bespoke Service
If you are not happy with your order, we’ll be happy to provide you with a refund.
You are entitled to a refund up to 7 days after receiving your brand new door. All you have to do is get in touch with our support team and we’ll be here to support your refund request.
Note: Express delivery fees will not be refunded.
We want to have your door delivered as swiftly and safely as possible. All of the details and pricing regarding our delivery service can be viewed below.
Please provide your contact details for your delivery and also a phone number so we can contact you to arrange the delivery. Please see below for delivery charges and also target delivery timescales dependent upon your postcode location. We use a variety of couriers based on how many doors have been ordered, where your location is and which speed of service you would prefer. The target for standard delivery is between three and five working days. We deliver to UK Mainland addresses only. If you are overseas we can ship to a mainland freight forwarder of your choice.
Express Delivery – 1/2 Working Days
We also express delivery service if you wish, at a supplementary cost of £59.00 per consignment on top of the standard charges detailed below.
We can deliver via express delivery as long as we’ve received your payment by 11:30 AM on the day of your order. Orders paid after 11:30 AM on a Friday cannot be delivered until the following Tuesday.