Unfinished Fire DoorsShow Filters
Showing all 16 results
Showing all 16 results
The Need For Customization
We understand how important it is for you to make your home a peaceful sanctuary. A lot of effort is put to make it look beautiful and every accessory to complement each other. Everybody wants their home to stand out and match their style. To make sure that your style is unique, you need to have certain control over the scheme of the furniture, walls, windows, and most importantly doors. As doors are the first things to notice when entering a house. The only way to achieve the look is by customization. When you buy unfinished doors, it gives you a lot of room to add your ideas to the way they should look.
Do We Recommend Unfinished Fire Door?
We can assure you that an unfinished fire door will not be any less functional than a pre-finished one. It has the same fire-resistant properties as the finished ones. Whether you should have it for your property depends on a few factors.
- Budget: Unfinished fire doors are more economical than pre-finished ones. So if you have budget constraints yet don’t want to settle for a mediocre door, get an unfinished fire door.
- Style: You can customize it the way you want. Top it up with a polish or paint of your choice. Unfinished doors also look great without any work done. It gives out a rugged appearance.
- Durability: Since unfinished fire doors are partially done, a lot of work remains on the customer’s behalf. Typically only 3-4 coats are applied when it’s sone at home. Pre-finished doors on the other hand have at least 6-7 coatings. This increases its durability.
- Maintenance: Unfinished doors may need maintenance every few years to increase their lifespan. But it is not that expensive. It may require refinishing with sandpaper.
- Installation Time: Unfinished doors do require some extra effort and time to complete the look. If you have the time to invest in priming, coating, and installation at home, go for it. In the end, it is more than rewarding.
- Expertise: You might need an experienced professional to get that smooth finishing on unfinished doors. A little blotch in the painting may ruin it altogether. So it is recommended to not go down for DIY as long as you know the skills. Pre-finished doors don’t have that hassle.
So based on these factors you can decide which will be the right option for you. In terms of style, flexibility of choice, and price, we would definitely recommend unfinished fire doors.
Call us if you need any help regarding the installation of unfinished fire doors or suggestions on which door would be suitable for your purpose. We are ready to answer anytime.